5 Content marketing tools worth trying
The benefits of content marketing can never be underestimated. The internet is filled with content marketing tools worth trying. In fact, 88% of B2B marketers use content marketing as a large part of their marketing strategy. While it is true that by offering your audience good and informative content in a bid to build relations with them, yet it can take a lot of time and energy to operate in the long run.
After all, you need to deploy the conventional marketing tools and social media networks and update them consistently with relevant and informative content. You might find this an overwhelming task as you try to be your site’s content writer, social media manager, video producer and overall project manager. By now, you know what this could mean, so you do realize the need for content marketing tools that can make your life easy, streamline your work and increase your productivity and allow you to do more for your website than you thought possible.
Here are five great content marketing tools that can be your right arm, left brain and much more. All you need do is to welcome them in your life and let them work for you. Here they are for you:
- Your organizing tool– CoSchedule: Use this editorial calendar and make managing your content very easy. Now, you can easily keep your content fresh, engaging and bang on schedule. With these three possibilities in place, you can strengthen your web presence and increase your readership.
CoSchedule is so well organized that you can see all your scheduled social media posts at a glance. It is seamlessly integrated with WordPress. It also allows you to ask questions and comments to create workflows for your entire team without using emails.
This online tool is compatible with major platforms such as Google Docs, Evernote, WordPress, Google Analytics and well-known and far-reaching social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages.
- Your content platform–ClearVoice: Here’s a comprehensive content marketing system, an agile and efficient workflow software that is designed to aid brands and marketers create original content repeatedly. If you have a branding agency, it helps you connect with talented writers and influencers to create great content. Manage your content with an intelligent dashboard.
If you’re a writer, you can use this platform to create great relationships. Set your rates and get paid instantly. Whether you’re a content creator or you’re looking for great content, you can bet on ClearVoice to be the platform that helps you collaborate with and build strong relationships through content.
- Your ticket to what’s trending–BuzzSumo: This is a very powerful online tool that lets you find out which content gets the most traction for topics that match your search terms. By finding this out, you can be saved of several hours of searching the Net and finding out what people are discussing and what their needs are. From what you find out, you can find out where to advertise based on your audience’s reach.
- Your email marketing service–MailChimp: You may have a good content marketing strategy, but if you add a good email marketing service to it, it can help you automate your email and send them out to different audiences, something like what MailChimp does.
With MailChimp, you can create, manage and send email newsletters to individual subscribers. It also allows you to create your own newsletter or get the best out of its many eye-catching templates.
With this service, you can also target different audiences by grouping your mailing list on the bases of previous sales, behaviour and preferences. Each time you update your blog with new content, you can send out a newsletter, thanks to MailChimp’s RSS-to-email feature.
If you want to know how your marketing campaigns are performing, send out reports with details of who’s reading or sharing your newsletters on social media networks. Now, this app makes it easy to import content from elsewhere and track your marketing campaigns and their performance easily.
It is compatible with iPhones and Androids. According to users of this app, by using the automation feature of this app, the open rate for MailChimp doubled.
- Your platform for team work–Trello: Usually, companies have entire content marketing teams working together on a particular subject. It has boards, cards and lists and is a wonderful organization tool that enhances productivity in terms of scheduling content writing, posting and sharing content. When you use this app, you can leave messages for your co-team members and share content with them all in one place.
Trello’s layout allows you to start using it easily and quickly and to remain focused, making planning extremely easy.
There are many apps in the market today that can also help you with making your content marketing strategy easy to use, while giving you high and quick ROI. However, these five apps can get your website or blog to a higher level and allow you to enjoy the journey too.