THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY USING CLASSYWRITEUPS YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CLASSYWRITEUPS (REGISTERED COMPANY UNDER SELF OWNERSHIP IN INDIA, KARNATAKA, BANGALORE) IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND SUPERSEDE ALL PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. GENERAL TERMS
– You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairrment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
– You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
-You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without classywriteups’s express written consent.
– Access to certain areas of this website is restricted classywriteups reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at classywriteups ‘s discretion.
– If classywriteups provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
– classywriteups reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on classywriteups servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
– You agree that you will pay for all services or products you purchase from classywriteups.
– classywriteups may charge your payment method for any services or products purchased and for any additional amounts including any taxes and late fees.
– You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing classywriteups with a valid payment method for payment of all fees.
– All sales of services or products are final.
– Prices for services or products offered via classywriteups may change at any time.
-classywriteups reserves the right to use any mode of payment which it considers most suitable, safe and secure at the time.
– Payments made to the writers or those who submit content on this website are subject to applicable deductions from the total amount.
– Any payment to be made to you for the content submitted is subject to a strict assessment of quality and content, and the payments shall be made on acceptance of the content by classywriteups and any content is open to rejection or returned for further modification to you by classywriteups if not found fit for the purposes of this website.
– Any payments made by you for the consumption or re-use of any content of this website is subject to the fact that it is not used in any manner which is a ‘prohibited use’ and any use which is in violation of any applicable and relevant law shall be punishable to you and solely the liability of you and classywriteups holds no responsibility for the same.
For the removal of doubts, ‘Prohibited Use’ means:
In the course of the use of the website, you hereby expressly agree and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, comment, modify, publish, transmit, updates or share any information or material or content that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harms minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person;
(g) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment. You shall not act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to interact with the website;
(h) constitute spam;
(i) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(j) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(k) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(l) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(m) depict violence in an explicit, graphic manner;
(n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
(q) offends any religion or religious sentiments;
(r) denigrate, ridicule or malign any famous personality.
– Without prejudice to classywriteups other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, classywriteups may take such action as classywriteups deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address and account from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
– By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable, if you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
– You accept that, as a limited liability entity, classywriteups has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees.
– You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against classywriteups’ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
– Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect classywriteups’ officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as classywriteups.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
– You hereby indemnify classywriteups and undertake to keep it indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by classywriteups to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of classywriteups ‘s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by classywriteups arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
– classywriteups may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the
– classywriteups may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with classywriteups rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
– You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
– These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India , and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka.
– If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue to be in effect.
– All content included in or made available through classywriteups, such as videos, audios, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of classywriteups and protected by India copyright laws.
– Unless otherwise stated, classywriteups and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
1. You can buy any product from this website and use it for your personal use.
2. You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website, show any material from the website in public, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website], [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website] or[redistribute material from this website].
– The name of this website (classywriteups) is trademarked.